Jun 1, 2020
Canadian Civil Aviation Daily Occurrence Reporting System,
Prairie and Northern Region, Episode 4 - CYBW - Springbank.
- 2018C5770 December 16th, 2018 Calgary Flying Club Cessna 172
C-GKMH departed assigned altitude inbound on the North Ghost
- 2018C5202 November 17th, 2018 Springbank Air Training Cessna
172 C-GSTC departed assigned altitude outbound and came within 300
feet of C-GKMH.
- 2019C2428 June 3rd, 2019 Calgary Flying Club Cessna 172 C-GORL
departed assigned heading intercepting South Ghost Route. Thanks to
https://www.liveatc.net/ for the audio. In the audio clip, 25
seconds of silence was removed.
- 2018C5178 November 16th, 2018 Cessna T310R C-FKKR flew at a low
altitude over Banff.
- 2018C5269 November 23rd, 2018 improperly aimed laser Christmas
Guest: Praveen Premchandran
Music: "Contemplation" by JewelBeat
You can contact the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.